Monday, September 7, 2015

Monologue

"Who am I?" Monologue
          Hello, my name is Ella Hampson. Today's topic is "who am I?" To be completely honest, I have no clue, I'm still trying to figure it out. I feel that before I can honestly answer that question, I need to experience more. But, I can still tell you about myself. Just because I have no idea what I want to do or who I want to be, doesn't mean I don't have a personality at all. At this point in time, I realize what made me the person I am today.
     As a citizen of the community, I try to help out when I can. I sometimes do community service at a local child center and also am part of the junior fire department. I live in a small town in the North-West corner of Connecticut with about a thousand other people. I believe growing up with the same grade of 14 people for 9 years has influenced the person I am. In my town we have one general store, one gas station, and a hardware store. You can't go anywhere without seeing someone you know. In 8th grade, I was ready to leave. It was sad, moving away from my extended family, but, I needed more, something new and exciting. Thats why I'm at boarding school. To get out of that tiny town in the corner of Connecticut. My decision actually turned out better than ever expected.
     Well, that pretty much sums it up. How I got to be the person I am today.  Although I have no idea what the future holds, hopefully something great will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment